About this blog
Even though our growing season can seem rather short, the Canadian Gardening team has gardening on the brain all year long. We are constantly writing, shooting and editing stories for both the magazine and the website that we hope will inspire you to plant and grow, whether it be a few pots of herbs on a windowsill or an ambitious perennial garden. This blog will offer tips and advice for gardeners of all abilities, as well as a behind-the-scenes look at how those breathtaking pages of blooms are created.
Who we are
- Tara Nolan, Web Editor, CanadianGardening.com (Twitter: @CDNGardening)
- April Demes, avid gardener from Hill Spring, Alberta
- Amanda Etty, Market Editor, Canadian Gardening magazine
- Morgan Lindsay, Style at Home magazine
- Eryn Chesney, Assistant Editor, Canadian Gardening magazine