Design & Decor - Crafts
Make your own seed packets
Assemble your craft materials to create these whimsical envelopes for garden lovers
3. Using a ruler and bone folder, score, then fold the paper following the fold of the original packet. Next, glue the side and bottom flaps down.
4. As you wait for the glue on the packet to dry, print your labels. We used an address label template and word processing software to print the seed type and planting instructions onto 1” x 2 5/8” labels. You can also handwrite your labels, if you prefer.
5. Assemble your packet: Stick a printed label onto the front of the packet, then fill with seeds and glue down the final flap. Allow glue to dry.
6. Punch two holes near the top; thread a ribbon through the holes and tie a bow.
7. Repeat as needed!
- Page 1: Required materials and making a template
- Page 2: Assemble and glue
- Page 3: Project tips and a full-sized image of the final product