Design & Decor - Landscaping
Site sections Overview
Take our quiz and see what kind of off-season gardener you are!
Latest Blog Posts
- beehive pros and cons?
- Don't toss those old Venetian blinds!
- Growing strawberries in containers
- Composter Help. Lots of Bugs flying around
- Brand new veggie garden... Dirt and planning advice?
- What is happening to my cedar?
- silverleaf dogwood diseased?
- Testing ....
- Need Help!! Overgrown Hydrangeas
From the Editor
There's room for trial and error in every garden. When I bought my house, I was ecstatic about the existence of a mature tree peony in the backyard. Then I made a mistake. I decided to move it. Despite my attempts to make the plant's transition as smooth as possible, it was wilting within a few days. I continued to care for it anyway and just when I decided to give up, I discovered some new growth. Lesson learned: Don't mess with perfection.