Honey mustard dressing
This salad dressing also makes a wonderful glaze for ham or chicken if you leave out the mayonnaise.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) light, mild honey
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh or frozen orange juice
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) mustard powder
- 1 cup (250 mL) mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1 Blend honey, orange juice and mustard until smooth.
2 Add mustard powder, whip in mayonnaise, then add salt and pepper.
3 Mix well. Keeps for up to two weeks if refrigerated.
Makes 2 cups (500 mL)