- 2 tbsp honey mustard
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp Maldon sea salt
- 8 cups baby spinach
- 12 coloured cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels cut from the cob (about 2 cobs)
- 1 avocado, cut into chunks
- 1 lb chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ½ cup torn fresh basil leaves
1. Whisk together the honey mustard, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil and salt in a small bowl until mixture is smooth and emulsified.
2. Arrange the baby spinach on a large platter and layer the tomatoes, corn, avocado and chicken on top.
3. Sprinkle with the crumbled blue cheese and basil.
4. Serve the salad with the dressing on the side.