For help in growing and maintaining your favourite plants, from sowing seeds and staking perennials to pruning roses, shrubs and trees, join the discussion.
Thanks, I knew it had to be something simple like that.
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Oct 16, 2007 7:44 pm
- Location: Calgary zone 3A
What does c/p mean?
Sorry about that Dora; I get lazy typing. Yes it is copy and paste.
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Nov 15, 2006 4:29 pm
- Location: Ontario's west coast (Goderich area)
LOl thats funny.Hehehe must be cause I am still tring to wake up not enough coffee yet..
- Posts: 1101
- Joined: Mar 11, 2008 6:51 pm
- Location: Red Deer Alberta,3A ZONE
Return to Plant Talk
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests