Plant Talk - Gardening Forums

New plant introductions...(add yours)...

For help in growing and maintaining your favourite plants, from sowing seeds and staking perennials to pruning roses, shrubs and trees, join the discussion.

Postby Scrapinthehat » May 14, 2008 11:42 pm

Melroche...some interesting plants there. What a great list. I'll be checking some of those out. Thanks a bunch for sharing!
Scrapinthehat

Re: New plant introductions...(add yours)...

Postby MareE » May 15, 2008 9:40 am

Thanks for your post. I feel overburdened when sent to a link. What if the link talks back? shudder me saplings. What I've liked mostly about CG Plants Talking is the personable one-on-one exchanges of gardening experiences whether woeful or triumphant.

Lavatera and Cornflower top my list of surprising easy-to-grows.

MareE;o}
MareE

Postby Grannygardener » May 15, 2008 1:14 pm

Broke down and ordered from Garden Import this year. Have coming
a heuchera called Tiramisu- starts out yellow,changes to chartreuse with silvery overlay and by late summer is red with chartreuse veining.
Also ordered a cushion spurge called First Blush- starts off golden and turns pink in the fall. Love surprises and hope I'm not disappointed. Edie
I've spent most of my time in the garden,the rest I've wasted. Edie Zone4A, Ont.
Grannygardener

Postby murphy » May 15, 2008 3:02 pm

I saw a japanese ghost painted fern today...already had checked out and done $70 damage...so I will have to go back and get it on the weekend....it is just lovely.
murphy

Previous

Return to Plant Talk