Plant Talk - Gardening Forums

NO NAME PLANTS

For help in growing and maintaining your favourite plants, from sowing seeds and staking perennials to pruning roses, shrubs and trees, join the discussion.

NO NAME PLANTS

Postby jazz » May 25, 2008 5:39 am

Didnt know what to write as a title. Every year my husband throws out my planter basket contents in the back of our yard. Well after about 5 yrs of doing this guess what i have a lucious bush of i dont know what growing.

Do I take a chance of planting this in a container just to see what happens. There could be anything in there. Its about 12 in high and 30 in. across. Jazz
jazz

Re: NO NAME PLANTS

Postby evepet » May 25, 2008 8:08 am

jazz wrote:Didnt know what to write as a title. Every year my husband throws out my planter basket contents in the back of our yard. Well after about 5 yrs of doing this guess what i have a lucious bush of i dont know what growing.

Do I take a chance of planting this in a container just to see what happens. There could be anything in there. Its about 12 in high and 30 in. across. Jazz

Whatever it is, is sure is growing well!! I'd be really tempted to put it in a container and see what develops. If you post a pic here, I'm sure somebody will be able to identify it for you.
evepet

Postby jazz » May 25, 2008 8:31 am

I will plant it in a container. Its a mix of at least 7 or 8 kinds of annuals.

ill try to post a pic. jazz
jazz

Return to Plant Talk