Fruit & Vegetable Gardening - Gardening Forums

Ripened Today!

Interested in growing a vegetable garden or a fruit garden? Whether you’re gardening indoors or outdoors, planting an edible garden can be easy and fun

Re: Ripened Today!

Postby Dumbo » Aug 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Really. Sorry to hear this.
The internet is a very, very, serious entity created solely for commercial gains.
Canadian Gardening made me a hardcore separatist
Dumbo

Re: Ripened Today!

Postby Dumbo » Aug 16, 2012 1:32 am

BTW, OGrubber

I don't know if you bought that domain yourself, went through some company, what the domain transfer costs will be (depending how you go the domain), what the server costs were, who did the site etc etc etc.

But, if you want this back up at minimal costs, I do know some ISP owners you know. They used to offer me free server space and so forth, but for a business I don't think I will get it for free (nor would I feel right asking them to give it for free though I think they would), but I would likely get a very nice low price since your type site isn't a huge traffic generator.

Anyhow, the offer is there. I don't mean to be nosy or to pry into things that aren't my business. Keep it in mind and don't feel shy or anything dropping me a message. And no, I get nothing out of this, nor would I want to, nor would I even accept it. That's all.
The internet is a very, very, serious entity created solely for commercial gains.
Canadian Gardening made me a hardcore separatist
Dumbo

Previous

Return to Fruit & Vegetable Gardening