Feedback - Gardening Forums

Not pleased!

We want to hear from you. Share your feedback and tell us what’s on your mind.

Not pleased!

Postby bluewillow » Jul 31, 2008 3:01 pm

Confusion reigns!

bw :cry:
If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason
bluewillow

Re: Not pleased!

Postby evepet » Jul 31, 2008 3:11 pm

I'm having problems too. The new system wouldn't let me log-in. I had to reregister.
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it.' W.C. Fields
evepet

Postby bluewillow » Jul 31, 2008 3:14 pm

I think we all have to re-register. It would not accept

my addy at first ..... took several goes .....

I lost my lovely Avatar that BlueBird prepared for me and helped me with posting. I am so disappointed.

bw :cry:
If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason
bluewillow

Postby old_Daisy » Jul 31, 2008 3:37 pm

Hi Bluewillow...we will get you a new avatar.

This is something we must get used to...before you know it it will become as easy as the last forum... 8)
old_Daisy

Postby Meggylou » Jul 31, 2008 4:21 pm

This new forum layout is crap. Complete and awful crap. Why did they have to go and change a good thing. I really hate this. I even had to sign up brand new, I had around 700 posts on my last account. I am not happy.
Meggylou

Postby Eeyore » Jul 31, 2008 4:22 pm

We will do our best to get everyone sorted out. This is new to Kelly and I too. I would have been REALLY NICE if the powers that be had given the mods a heads up on this switch over and maybe a preview and a crash course to work the bugs out first! :roll: :roll:
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
----------------------------------
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Postby jazzyy » Jul 31, 2008 4:26 pm

Yu mean yu didnt know. How rude. No more pm. A tad complicated. And I thought when we reached a 1000 posts we won a trip or something. lol Now I have 2 posts wow. Jazz
jazzyy

Postby jazzyy » Jul 31, 2008 4:30 pm

Whoops just found the pm thingie. just wanted to post so i could win that trip. lol Jazz
jazzyy

Wondering out Loud!

Postby old_Lulu » Jul 31, 2008 8:50 pm

Although it is very frustrating, at the moment, and many of us are in "withdrawls" from the old forum format, I have no doubt that we will get used to the new one,,, in time. Hopefully, we won't loose too many members, out of sheer frustration!

I cannot help but wonder, though,, why they did not warn us that the forum was going down, last nite?

Why not give the mods, at least a tutorial on what we might expect, before they rolled out the new one? It might have alleviated a whole lot of frustration!

And,,I have to ask,,,why now,,at the height of gardening, when everyone's plants/gardens are coming into their full glory; why not any other season, when there's a little more time to sit and learn the new system?

Just me, wondering outloud!
lulu-Zone 4bwanabe
old_Lulu

Return to Feedback