Feedback - Gardening Forums

PATIENCE EVERYONE

We want to hear from you. Share your feedback and tell us what’s on your mind.

PATIENCE EVERYONE

Postby kelly_m » Aug 04, 2008 8:08 am

Friday evening, Angus sent a post explaining that being the weekend they were leaving but he would be back on the job today. That meant things would be status quo over the weekend and thiings would not change again until today. At least that's how I interpreted his statements.

So folks, Instead of running and burying heads in sand, complaining about the same issues over and over, lets show some patience and give it a few more days.

We were never promised an immediate fix. We were told a week or so. Rome wasn't built in a day.

This forum has changed. The CG people believe it is for the better. If we wish to continue to enjoy this site and all it has to offer, then let's just let these guys and gals do their job. We already know they are listening to us based on some of the changes already made.

I'm going to trust them.

What say you?

K
Kelly
Zone 5a/b

OLD GARDENERS NEVER DIE. THEY JUST SPADE AWAY
kelly_m

Re: PATIENCE EVERYONE

Postby Pepper » Aug 04, 2008 8:13 am

Yup, I'm in Kel. The benefits of these CG Forums far outweigh this nuisance of an upgrade.

I hope everyone else has the patience to see this through. I am confident that in a few weeks we'll barely remembered this happened.

Pepper
Zone 5A
Pepper

Postby old_Daisy » Aug 04, 2008 8:49 am

I'm with you all the way Kelly...things will work out and the forum will be for the better of everyone. I hope it starts to work soon because I miss everyone...BOO HOO!!!!
old_Daisy

Postby joan w » Aug 04, 2008 9:35 am

I'm just biding my time K, or trying to. Good to know they're back on the job todya.

Maybe more posters could try to bolden their messages, turn the colour to black and make the type larger. Would be such a big help. Thanks.
Image Image
joan w

Postby B_BQ » Aug 04, 2008 9:39 am

Good point Joan.
Bigger and bolder will work better.
Even the bold is not very bold, and a larger type would be good. It's easy enough to do with this new format.
~BBQ
Zone 5b
South/Central Ontario

Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day
~ Author Unknown
B_BQ

Postby Eeyore » Aug 04, 2008 11:14 am

Patiently waiting, I see things were fairly quiet over the weekend. That's good because I was busy doing other things and there are still a pile of postings I want to read!
I see D was back on the job too so with everybody working hard we should see some things resolved in the next little while!

:)
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
----------------------------------
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Return to Feedback