Feedback - Gardening Forums

It's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood!

We want to hear from you. Share your feedback and tell us what’s on your mind.

It's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood!

Postby Eeyore » Aug 07, 2008 6:54 pm

Thank you Angus and team! User control panel at the bottom takes me to my User control panel, I've been re-united with my old self AND all my old PM's are there! I'm guessing I can probably fix my avatar when I get a few minutes!

I shoulda baked a cake, but you'll have to settle for stealing one of Donna's cherry pies or Ron's suppers!
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
----------------------------------
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Re: It's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood!

Postby kelly_m » Aug 07, 2008 7:13 pm

Lucky you!! Me I'm still same old new me... :roll:
Kelly
Zone 5a/b

OLD GARDENERS NEVER DIE. THEY JUST SPADE AWAY
kelly_m

Postby evepet » Aug 07, 2008 9:10 pm

Whoohoo!! I'm the new 'old' me!! Got my prior posting number back now! And the site loads nice and fast now too - IMO now it's loading faster than the old one was. :) Thank you Angus & team!!
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it.' W.C. Fields
evepet

Postby Lizcordysmum » Aug 07, 2008 9:15 pm

Well. My avatar says it is Cordy wearing Christmas lights, but it doesn't appear when I post.

My pictures are coming in, good for me...the size I made them, all there...but I don't know how they appear to others. And I get some folks' pictures, but others...Ron's and Kat's are only half there, BB's are red x's, someone else's are urls only and I can't get to, and some folks have little thumbnails.

Under my name on the extreme left, I have tried to put in my locale and zones, and it doesn't work.

And while I signed myself as Liz Cordy's mum in my profile, it is giving me just Liz as a signature.

I use IE, have an XP that's just been defragged and carries no garbage.

I have had, and expect to continue to have, GREAT FUN with this new forum. I too am sick of having to type in my email and password, but as long as I stay here, I don't have to repeatedly type it in as some say they must.

I'd like to ask that once we are all aboard and everything is working, that all the TIPS are under one heading...so those who want pictures, avatars, name changes, etc. can get to them easily...if this can be possible.

I see that Earwig is listed in the Garden Gallery...has anyone notified her to try getting aboard again? I don't know about Loretta...Sharon...etc.

And Eeyore? It is, indeed, a beautiful day in the neighbourhood...hope everyone comes aboard and joins in...the set up is simply grand, I like it better than the last one (yep, still love the original tho!)

Hmmm...doesn't appear to like being highlit and then having colour added...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Cordy's Mum, Liz
Rain Coast, BC Zone 7b/8a

Nae words, nae quarrel
Lizcordysmum

Postby Lizcordysmum » Aug 07, 2008 9:17 pm

I is SO confusigated!

one submit and no colour, add a bit, submit, and colour did change.

I will go and rest now.
Cordy's Mum, Liz
Rain Coast, BC Zone 7b/8a

Nae words, nae quarrel
Lizcordysmum

Postby Eeyore » Aug 07, 2008 11:47 pm

Well it is a beautiful day when I am at work on Firefox but not so beautiful here on IE7.... Oh well, still work to be done I guess.
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
----------------------------------
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Return to Feedback