Feedback - Gardening Forums

Just My 2 Cents ....

We want to hear from you. Share your feedback and tell us what’s on your mind.

Just My 2 Cents ....

Postby Laura » Aug 08, 2008 11:02 am

Well not much change from last week,although not AS slow.

Pictures still cut in half.

Are we going to get our nice pale green background again..the two color backgrounds I don't like are black and white.

Still have to put in e address and password to post.

BTW....I have a large screen and the other format used to take the full screen,now I have two inches on each side that are bare....I like the forum to "fit" my screen..is this an ajustment I make on my end or is this someything that can be fixed here.

I guess I'll be back in another few days.

Good luck with all you work guys and gals and try not to get too bad a headache.

Chow for now.
Laura

Re: Just My 2 Cents ....

Postby Eeyore » Aug 11, 2008 10:43 am

Your back now Laura! When the accounts were merged we all reverted to "old" and as soon as a response is posted to a thread everything gets updated.

I have an inch of blank space on the sides on my 17 inch screen but on my 15 it fits the page. I wonder if changing the pixel settings on the computer would fix that?
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
----------------------------------
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Postby Eeyore » Aug 11, 2008 11:05 am

Right click on your desktop (blank screen) and select properties on the drop down menu. Then select settings and check your screen resolution. It should be on the left side. make sure to note what you have set because you might want to set things back if you don't like the new settings. Then just slide the bar a bit to the left or right and see if that helps. I think you'll have to restart your computer for the settings to take effect but I'm not sure. Sliding the bar to the left will make the icons and stuff bigger I believe. If you make an adjustment and you don;t like it, just go back and slide the bar again, it "locks" at certain sizes.
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Postby Eeyore » Aug 11, 2008 5:00 pm

I wasn't sure if it would but it was worth a try.... It might be designed to fit a certain size screen.
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
Eeyore

Postby Pansy » Aug 16, 2008 11:35 pm

Laura I have a 17" screen & it fills the whole screen on mine.
Pansy
Zone 5 B
Pansy

Postby butterfly » Aug 20, 2008 6:08 pm

It doesnt fit my whole screen either an I have a laptop so my screen is smaller but I still have about 2 inches on both sides I can see my desktop
Cheers Butterfly

Having a place to go - is a home. Having someone to love - is a family.
Having both - is a blessing."--Donna Hedges
butterfly

Next

Return to Feedback