Feedback - Gardening Forums

Accentuating the Positive ....

We want to hear from you. Share your feedback and tell us what’s on your mind.

Re: Accentuating the Positive ....

Postby earwig » Aug 10, 2008 2:36 pm

I like that if smaller photos stay, I will be able to view them instead of having my computer freeze on me.

I like that the attachment photos don't have that ugly box around them any more.

I like that the quote can be manipulated easier so less can be quoted easier.

I find the font and colour are easier to use so once I get in the habit, I will use them more.
Betty
"The most serious gardening I do would seem very strange to an onlooker, for it involves hours of walking round in circles, apparently doing nothing." --Helen Dillon
earwig

Postby Eeyore » Aug 10, 2008 11:58 pm

Betty! Your back! That just leaves Loretta that can't get on as far as I know! Are you in through FLOCK or IE?
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
----------------------------------
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Postby earwig » Aug 11, 2008 7:17 am

IE, but I turn my accelerator off when I log in. I had tried doing that before and had no success so I don't know if further work was done or not. It could be because I tried doing different things but recording things so I knew in just what order I had tried and finally I hit the right combination.

Right now I am in and posting, so I am not going to sweat the small stuff. Those things will be tidied up before long.

Although there is one thing I think should be mentioned now, the password seems to be case sensitive and I would like to see a note about that by the login. Just saves some frustration when logging in. That wasn't my problem but just something that most logins state for people if it is.
Betty
"The most serious gardening I do would seem very strange to an onlooker, for it involves hours of walking round in circles, apparently doing nothing." --Helen Dillon
earwig

Postby Eeyore » Aug 11, 2008 10:47 am

Thanks for the info reagarding the case on the password. I'll make a seperate note about it so it gets caught by the admin team.

Betty, it seems that once you broke through you haven't had any more difficulty getting back in. Is that right?
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
----------------------------------
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Postby earwig » Aug 11, 2008 2:59 pm

Betty, it seems that once you broke through you haven't had any more difficulty getting back in. Is that right?

No problem what so ever as long as I turn off my accelerator first. Once logged in I turn on the accelerator and I stay logged in until I log out. Logging out is a habit I got into back in the old days when I shared an office. Never leave yourself logged in to anything if you are away from the PC and I still do it.
Betty
earwig

Postby kelly_m » Aug 12, 2008 7:27 am

AHHHH...so you are NOT one of the complainers when it comes to logging in every time!!! :lol:
Kelly
Zone 5a/b

OLD GARDENERS NEVER DIE. THEY JUST SPADE AWAY
kelly_m

Next

Return to Feedback