Feedback - Gardening Forums

Big Yellow square

We want to hear from you. Share your feedback and tell us what’s on your mind.

Re: Big Yellow square

Postby butterfly » Apr 01, 2009 10:06 pm

MareE wrote:SNAP!!

BF, calm thyself, our Pictou buddy. It's only for the first time you come on board, isn't it? Don't be hitting the high road due to such a trivial thing, in-your-face as it is, eh?

Yesterday I made Scotch broth for my Mom to take to a Red Hat potluck lunch. If it had failed, had a back-up Blue Noser chowder on back, very low, burner.

Jazz, is it less offensive en français? rire rire

Mare;o} just attempting to veer you away from huffing off in a tizzyfit, irreplaceable Butterfly—chortles

Just no patience with this kind of stuff Mare.

Lot of patence with many other things but that ad does pop in my face every time I come on here plus I thought this having to sign in every time as cured

Twas for a long while but the past 2 weeks it is back, for me anyway

WEll I;l just have to buy a bottle of rye when you guys come and unwind then.

weather, it is going ro rain on the weekend not snow now so Smitty safe for landing your crop duster

Mare. pour some good wine in the chowder and we will be all set. Hic up or two, lol,lol
Cheers Butterfly

Having a place to go - is a home. Having someone to love - is a family.
Having both - is a blessing."--Donna Hedges
butterfly

Postby MareE » Apr 01, 2009 11:04 pm

Smooth move, Ex-lax. Thanx!

Editing in that I experienced some hopscotch. One diskappeared post as well tonite. The above remark was for Lyn, BF.

Cereally, won't wine make a dairy-based chowder curdle? Rye, I don't know about. Pukey, gutrot stuff in my early drinking career. But as long as it's Canadian Club or the brand that has the purple felt marblebag in deep purple with gold embroidery, just don't unwind fumes where I sit. G'nite.

MareE;o} verging on geriatric status as just poured a cup of bran flakes in fave bowl to gobble at Dawn's early light.
~do not make tragedies of trifles ~ do not shoot butterflies with rifles~author unknown~
MareE

Postby butterfly » Apr 02, 2009 10:51 am

Mare

I see I am not the only one eating cereal at nite. I never used to eat anything , I do now plus I am up through the nite having my cheerios 3:30 this morning snacking.

and still straving when I get up about 9
Cheers Butterfly

butterfly

Postby MareE » Apr 02, 2009 11:37 am

Try the Honeynut Cheerios with at least a half cup of bran flakes, Butterfly. You'll be yodelling an aria by daybreak. LOL

Mare;o} not half jesting
~do not make tragedies of trifles ~ do not shoot butterflies with rifles~author unknown~
MareE

Postby butterfly » Apr 03, 2009 3:21 pm

Mare

stuffed my face at midnite mare, vanilla yogurt and chopped up honeydew melon, yum yum plus the cherrios. I didn;t wake last nite. until 5 am starved.

JUst had a snooze so I can work tonight. couldnt keep peppers open any longer. lol,lol

Don't know why I am so hungry these last few months. Nerves aren't the best so could be that but loving the snacking, lol,lol

PS the only bran I have until tomorrow is bran no one would add 1/2 cup

They would only suffer bathroom blues, lol,lol
Cheers Butterfly

butterfly

Previous

Return to Feedback