Feedback - Gardening Forums

William could you please convey

We want to hear from you. Share your feedback and tell us what’s on your mind.

William could you please convey

Postby earwig » Jul 31, 2009 8:02 am

to the ad department that I am going to hold them personally responsible when I ruin my monitor by shooting that green contest ad (see attachment).

Just since coming to Feedback to post this, I have seen it 3 times - make that 4 as I just previewed....

I know your salary has to be paid, but just a tad less often in my face please...

Edited to say - 3 more times I saw it as I went in to edit that it also showed when I hit submit so I can expect it one more time when I submit this edited...

Almost makes me want to stay and ramble on to you forever as I know what is going to happen when I submit it, or even if I just back out - heavens help me if I preview once again... ... oh dear - deep breath here - getting ready to view it one more time as I submit this......
Attachments
untitled.JPG
Last edited by earwig on Jul 31, 2009 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Betty
"The most serious gardening I do would seem very strange to an onlooker, for it involves hours of walking round in circles, apparently doing nothing." --Helen Dillon
earwig

Re: William could you please convey

Postby Smitty » Jul 31, 2009 8:55 am

psssst Betty......Firefox with no scripts
""Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain."
Smitty BBS :-)
Smitty

Re: William could you please convey

Postby earwig » Jul 31, 2009 9:45 am

Psst back - I prefer Explorer and do understand why we have advertisements, I just don't care for aggressive ads as they turn me against the product even if it is about something I believe in.
Betty
"The most serious gardening I do would seem very strange to an onlooker, for it involves hours of walking round in circles, apparently doing nothing." --Helen Dillon
earwig

Thanks

Postby earwig » Aug 01, 2009 7:32 am

Thanks to whoever stopped its many appearances while posting. I have since entered the contest and added invites to 4 friends to do also.

Very good tips on saving energy and although I follow many of them now, you can always learn new things. Now I just have to take photos of the challenges and submit them...

Well it did catch my attention, so maybe the glitch was not a bad thing..
Betty
earwig

Return to Feedback