Feedback - Gardening Forums

WHY

We want to hear from you. Share your feedback and tell us what’s on your mind.

WHY

Postby Pansy » Oct 21, 2009 10:50 pm

Why must I login every evening & tonight 4 times.My replys are going into

syber space.And I am not a happy camper,did I do something that I'm being

punished for?Was I a bad girl?

Please try to fix this Blooper. :lol:
Pansy
Zone 5 B
Pansy

Re: WHY

Postby williamtully » Oct 23, 2009 11:47 am

It is likely a setting on your own computer. I have been logged in for a week now with no issues and there is a total of 2 people reporting issues with replying which means it is likely a local issue and less likely a site-wide issue. Also, if I remember correctly from another thread, both are (unhappily) using Vista which seems to be the only commonality.

Please check your browser cookie settings to ensure that they are fully accepted/kept and please look into any other internet security software you may be running which might be overriding any cookie settings. Login/Logout is handled by cookies - if you have a current cookie you're logged in, and when it expires or is deleted you are logged out. Without more detailed information from those who are experiencing challenges, there is very little we can do except spin the VERY large wheel of possibilities.
William Tully
Webmaster - WebOps Toronto
Transcontinental Media Inc., Toronto, Ontario
---
"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams
---
williamtully

Postby elizabeth24 » Oct 27, 2009 5:24 pm

When did the software change happen? I have been away for a while. All I can see on my computer is small print, yet I have tried both normal and large print? Why the change? I thought the software you had before was good. It is very hard to read any posts, much less try to reply to them. Have a nice day.

elizabeth24
elizabeth24

Postby Eeyore » Oct 27, 2009 9:59 pm

Seems there is some kind of wonky problem Elizabeth. I'm pretty sure this was not an intentional change....
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
----------------------------------
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Postby williamtully » Oct 29, 2009 10:10 am

William Tully
Webmaster - WebOps Toronto
Transcontinental Media Inc., Toronto, Ontario
---
"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams
---
williamtully

Return to Feedback