Feedback - Gardening Forums

Forum Email problems - update

We want to hear from you. Share your feedback and tell us what’s on your mind.

Re: Forum Email problems - update

Postby kelly_m » Oct 03, 2010 1:09 pm

Hey Frank....All you need to do is go into UCP....then lick on board prefrences then posting defaults (I think it's called..) and change the Notify me to no. If you want to follow an individual thread, there is a button at the bottom of your Reply page for notification.

K
Kelly
Zone 5a/b

OLD GARDENERS NEVER DIE. THEY JUST SPADE AWAY
kelly_m

Postby Countryboy » Oct 04, 2010 8:36 am

Thanx K. :)

I generally use Active Topics to browse the boards. Between that and 'view your posts' I don't miss much. So I don't really need notifications.
Adopt the pace of nature, her secret is patience.
.....Ralph Waldo Emmerson....

Frank . . ON5a
Countryboy

Postby kelly_m » Oct 04, 2010 9:18 am

Ditto!!!

But my thing is I'm on here enough times during the day I know which ones I follow! :shock:
Kelly
Zone 5a/b

OLD GARDENERS NEVER DIE. THEY JUST SPADE AWAY
kelly_m

Postby dmitryb » Oct 05, 2010 10:39 am

ok, good to know the notifications have been resolved. Thanks for quick, positive feedback, everyone.

please note that I will be away for most of this week - have a great Thanksgiving with your loved ones and family.

Also, please note that my role in the company has recently changed somewhat (Web Operations Analyst). I will step back from the daily bug-fixes and site tweaks (web editors and forum moderators have been fantastic at looking after the site). However, I will have a better top-view of the site's issues/performance, and should have more resources available to keep CG (and other sister-sites) in good shape, running smoothly and keeping visitors happy.

Oh, and I'm still going to post garden questions from time to time. Those back yards don't look after themselves :)

BTW, have you seen our revamped blog? More contributors, more photos, more to read and share:

http://www.canadiangardening.com/blog/

And have you been following Tara on twitter?

http://www.canadiangardening.com/twitter/
dmitryb

Previous

Return to Feedback