Feedback - Gardening Forums

Live chat room.

We want to hear from you. Share your feedback and tell us what’s on your mind.

Live chat room.

Postby davefrombc » Feb 02, 2012 12:57 am

It looks like the admin has got everything working again. We can change our password, create and change avatars , post attachments and not worry about resizing if we use the attach button and place inline. Pm's work .
I don't know of anything that needs fixing now .. For that I must give a big THANK YOU to TPTB.
After giving them a short rest , I would like to start a campaign to get them to give up a live chat function. One I know works well, and is free is the Ajax Chat that I mentioned in another thread. Here is the home page for information on the Ajax chat.
https://blueimp.net/ajax/
Don't worry, the information on setting it up and integrating it is all a total puzzle to me too, but all the information on the features it gives users is not .
It is supposed to be relatively easy for those that set up the forum to integrate with it; but I don't have a clue on setting up a website or a forum , so I'll take their word for it and hope those who set this forum up would also find it simple to set up for us . Have a look folks and start the pleading after we give them at least a few minutes well deserved rest :twisted:
BC Fraser Valley zone 7/8
davefrombc

Re: Live chat room.

Postby Laura » Feb 02, 2012 1:36 am

It would be nice if TPTB would follow your suggestion ... one time we did have a live chat with a gardening expert and it was pretty cool.

I agree that the team did a great job with the change over .... So very thankful to them all for the hard work .... I so like it when people do great work.I just wish I could do something nice for them ....Thank-you just doesn't seem like enough.
Laura

Postby kelly_m » Feb 02, 2012 11:04 am

Moved to Feedback so it wouldn't get lost...
Kelly
Zone 5a/b

OLD GARDENERS NEVER DIE. THEY JUST SPADE AWAY
kelly_m

Postby Eeyore » Feb 02, 2012 11:22 am

Laura wrote:I just wish I could do something nice for them ....Thank-you just doesn't seem like enough.

Ditto that Laura!

I'd love to see a live chat feature! HINT! HINT!
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
----------------------------------
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Postby Smitty » Feb 02, 2012 12:05 pm

Eeyore wrote:
Laura wrote:I just wish I could do something nice for them ....Thank-you just doesn't seem like enough.

Ditto that Laura!

I'd love to see a live chat feature! HINT! HINT!

ditto that Eyore and tritto to Laura
""Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain."
Smitty BBS :-)
Smitty

Return to Feedback