Garden Gallery - Gardening Forums

ALPHABET SOUP ~~ R

Show off your gardening photographs in our Garden Gallery of beautiful plants, stunning landscapes, garden pictures, and wildlife visitors.

Re: ALPHABET SOUP ~~ R

Postby neng_perea » Mar 13, 2009 2:48 am

Lyn, I do send you PM earlier but not sure if you received my note..If you didn't receive can you please tell me how to do it...the PM ..Thank you.
neng_perea

Postby Eeyore » Mar 13, 2009 9:09 am

Under my name is a little icon that says PM on it. Click that and it will take you to anothe page. Enter your message and then click submit and it will come to my private mailbox. When I reply to you, you will go to User Control Panel and then Private Messages and incoming messages and you'll be able to see my message.
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
----------------------------------
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Postby neng_perea » Mar 13, 2009 2:57 pm

Good morning. I already sent you a message and I hope it work.Thank's Lyn..
neng_perea

Postby MrsJP » Mar 21, 2009 11:12 pm

Roses are my favorite flower all colours, shapes and sizes. We've only been in our house for four years but I manage to get 12 bushes put in. Some old roses from neighbors and friends that I don't know the names of. A wild rose that I dug from my Brother'in 'laws, and some that I've bought. Here are are a few pictures that I want to share.

J.P.Connell

Morden Fireglow

Last Tango

These two were given to me by a neighbor and I'm not sure of there names right now. I think she called the white a Floribunda.

I also have a Morden Belle that I can't find a picture of right now, I bought it at WallMart and when I went to plant it out fell two separate plants I was pleasantly surprised. Although I've never dug a rose hole so fast in my life. I will get new pictures of them this year.
MrsJP

Postby Eeyore » Mar 21, 2009 11:56 pm

Beautiful! I've got Fireglow. Morden Blush is my favorite. I don't have JP Connell but I want to get one, maybe this year.
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
----------------------------------
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Postby orchidguy » Mar 26, 2009 4:10 pm

I dont think I will be posting pics of my roses. They kinda suck compared to the pics shown. (the pictures, not the roses themselves)Here are a few more R's for the soup
white rhodo.JPG
White rhodo
red rhodo.jpg
Red rhodo
red rhodo.jpg (14.86 KiB) Viewed 1434 times
scarlet rhodo.jpg
Scarlet rhodo
scarlet rhodo.jpg (10.57 KiB) Viewed 1431 times
orchidguy

Previous

Return to Garden Gallery