Garden Gallery - Gardening Forums

Anybody interested in seeing....

Show off your gardening photographs in our Garden Gallery of beautiful plants, stunning landscapes, garden pictures, and wildlife visitors.

Anybody interested in seeing....

Postby murphy » Mar 15, 2009 10:52 am

Pictures I took at the Pacific Northwest Flower and Garden show. I was just out there as it was its final year and I was visiting my sister so we thought why not. I have gone two other yeas and am so in awe of the fantastic display gardens they have. I am not sure if this would the section of the forum to post them...but if you would like to see some...remind me how to post pictures...and tell me where best to post them.
murphy

Re: Anybody interested in seeing....

Postby Eeyore » Mar 15, 2009 12:22 pm

This is the right forum for photos. If you want to post directly from your computer just use the
"upload attachment" button at the bottom of your new posting. You can upload 3 photos in each message.

Click "upload attachment" and browse for you photo, then add file. If you want to post another photo, just repeat the steps.

Once you ahve them listed, you can caption them and then position your cursor at the left side in the posting box - give yourself about 2 lines down from your text and then select "place inline"
- move your cursor down a couple of spaces and select the next photo and "place inline".
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
----------------------------------
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Postby murphy » Mar 15, 2009 2:26 pm

lynn I usually post from Photobucket...do I have to downsize for this forum?? what size can the pic's be?
murphy

Postby kelly_m » Mar 15, 2009 3:19 pm

Hi Murph...nice to see you again!

the forum should automatically re-size for you. I haven't been using PB so often as I find it just as easy to upload from my files directly....
Kelly
Zone 5a/b

OLD GARDENERS NEVER DIE. THEY JUST SPADE AWAY
kelly_m

Return to Garden Gallery