Garden Gallery - Gardening Forums

Water lily

Show off your gardening photographs in our Garden Gallery of beautiful plants, stunning landscapes, garden pictures, and wildlife visitors.

Re: Water lily

Postby Dumbo » Jun 17, 2012 9:14 pm

lol you don't have to worry about me. I'll be dead way before you. What are people going to do? Hit a dead man walking? lol I just like to have fun. Nothing more. Nothing less. Money? I couldn't care less. Enjoyment and good memories is what matters. Worry about the bill later. Not like I can bring it with me. And not like I'll be after your mollah. But, we can always try and scare people if you want ;) What's life without a bit of fun, eh?

Now about those strawberry crepes and bottles of wine... I prefer red. Non-fruity. Dry. But I'll drink anything if you twist my arm hard enough, but you might laugh as I make faces if it's too sweet. ;)

MmMmMm I haven't been to a good crepe house in ages... many years... you gave me a craving for this... YumYum.
The internet is a very, very, serious entity created solely for commercial gains.
Canadian Gardening made me a hardcore separatist
Dumbo

Postby agedgardener2 » Jun 17, 2012 9:23 pm

I was kidding! The wine is Merlot....made at Wine Kitz.There is no fortune ..I've spent it all.Grammy Joy
Attachments
IMGP0514.JPG
agedgardener2

Postby Eeyore » Jun 17, 2012 9:45 pm

Oh my! Those crepes look really good!

Yes, Andy did make sure to meet us at your place Joy. He was soooo sweet though and he really does take good care of you.
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
----------------------------------
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Postby Dumbo » Jun 18, 2012 7:04 am

You know... I've never made crepes at home. I'll have to look this up. A thin pancake just doesn't cut it.

That looks yummy, by the way.
The internet is a very, very, serious entity created solely for commercial gains.
Dumbo

Postby A Closet Canuck » Jun 18, 2012 8:36 am

agedgardener2 wrote:Dumbo....don't get your hopes up.My son is very protective of me and any on line friends who come to visit.He is sure everyone is here to steal the "family fortune". He was even worried when Lynne and her daughter came to visit. These meals only happen on special occasions.Grammy Joy

Lyn WAS there to steal your fortune! She's just not very good at it!!! LOL LOL LOL I won't let her come to my house because she might get unretrievably lost in my weeds. LOL
Trish in Iowa -- -- ..zone 5b or 6a
------When your feet hit the floor each morning,
---------be the kind of woman about whom

---------the devil says, "[/code]Oh no! She's up!"
A Closet Canuck

Postby Eeyore » Jun 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Joy kept her fortune very safely hidden away and I couldn't figure out where it was so it was safe while I was there. :lol: :lol: She did show me her orchids though and a holly bush that I covet!
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
----------------------------------
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Postby Dumbo » Jun 18, 2012 3:24 pm

A Closet Canuck wrote:Lyn WAS there to steal your fortune!

LOL this topic makes me think of the movie, "The People Under the Stairs" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105121/ where an insane brother and sister keep people who tried to steal their fortune locked up in the basement.
Dumbo

Previous

Return to Garden Gallery