Garden Gallery - Gardening Forums

Ever wonder what landscaping costs?

Show off your gardening photographs in our Garden Gallery of beautiful plants, stunning landscapes, garden pictures, and wildlife visitors.

Ever wonder what landscaping costs?

Postby kking » Oct 31, 2012 12:20 pm

My husband and I looked into landscaping our backyard and it sadly it wasn't in our budget :evil: So we decided to tackle it ourselves. We did a whole bunch of research and found www_blushirt.com gives you your design and a material list which was perfect! With the plan in hand we then watched a bunch of videos on YouTube and realized it was a bit out of our league, we hired a landscape company to do the technical stuff and did the rest ourselves...3 months later our yard is finally complete , it's been backbreaking but rewarding!
kking

Re: Ever wonder what landscaping costs?

Postby RubyTuesday49 » Nov 06, 2012 1:03 am

Landscaping can be so rewarding. It is a lot of backbreaking work - and - it really is NEVER truly COMPLETE! Lucky me, if I mention "rock work" my husband's eyes light up and he starts ordering the rock. We did a lot of rockwork in the backyard two years ago and this year we did the front boulevard. (we only have a city lot .18 acre)
When you think it's finished - you find things to change or tweak! Post some pictures - we all love seeing them!
Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration.
RubyTuesday49

Return to Garden Gallery