Garden Gallery - Gardening Forums

My Garden Pics

Show off your gardening photographs in our Garden Gallery of beautiful plants, stunning landscapes, garden pictures, and wildlife visitors.

Re: My Garden Pics

Postby neng_perea » Jan 05, 2014 11:57 pm

CWWK,,, so amazing... Wow! I'm glad that I can log in.. Thank you for sharing your beautiful garden.
neng_perea

Postby IrasaiBradley » Jan 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Wow really very good garden, must say you have managed it very well, nice arrangement of small and big plants are really amazing. Great work
IrasaiBradley

Postby dian11 » Jan 09, 2014 5:41 am

The garden is really great congratulations.
dian11

Postby CKKW » Feb 23, 2014 1:16 pm

Haven't really visited the site for quite awhile except for a brief look once in a while and delighted that no more spams are visible. So happy to be back! Thanks everyone for the positive comments on my garden, really appreciate it! Spring is just around nearby and it's gardening time once again!
Socialbuttterfly, there's a lot of passionate gardeners 'round here willing to share ideas and answer your questions. I, for one, will try my best.
Neng_perea, great to hear from you again kababayan!
Again, with sincerity, thank you to all who like my garden. And here's to the cycle of gardening season, happy gardening!
CKKW

Postby chelsea » Mar 17, 2014 1:13 pm

Thanks for the "pick me up" on this cold day. Spring will likely be late here, in Southern Ontario so this is a nice treat. I see many tropicals, what zone are you in? Do you over-winter them?
chelsea

Postby CKKW » Mar 23, 2014 6:27 am

Hi chelsea,

I love tropicals as they always remind me of the country where i came from and where the greens are in abundance the whole year round. I am in zone5b, toronto. All the tropicals I always bring them in. It's a strenous job I know but I've been doing it for ages now as they are all dear to me. Thank you for liking my garden, really appreciate it....
CKKW

Postby artknapp » Mar 24, 2014 9:20 am

Great garden pictures, one must say this is a well-arranged and properly managed plantland. By the way, please have a look at my garden images, latest updates from ArtKnapp's Facebook postshttps://www.facebook.com/artknapps
artknapp

Postby CKKW » Mar 31, 2014 11:17 pm

Thanks for your positive comment Artknapps...really appreciate it. I visited your site and it really amazed me...thanks for sharing!
CKKW

Postby MastersonRobert » Apr 07, 2014 3:10 am

Beautiful garden.
MastersonRobert

Postby thistle » Apr 10, 2014 10:53 pm

Your Garden is simply stunning! You have a wonderful selection of Plants and they are very cleverly placed.I recently moved from a very large Garden to a small one and my imagination hasn't quite kicked in as to what I want to do with it yet,hopefully I get some ideas from clever Garden planners like yourself : :)
thistle

Previous

Return to Garden Gallery