Garden Projects and Ideas - Gardening Forums

Gotta Garden ... Need a Garden?? Suggestions please

Need advice about building a raised garden bed, double-digging or installing an irrigation system? This is the place to find the help you need!

Postby Eeyore » Apr 13, 2008 10:37 pm

Click the www at the bottom of grasslady's post butterfly. It's gorgeous! [/b]
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
----------------------------------
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Postby murphy » Apr 28, 2008 6:59 pm

I would move there in a heart beat....what a lovely property. Unless you are in bit of a pinch...I would wait for the right buyer...don't do anything hasty...there is a person out there that would love to take that property and continue to love it the way you have.
murphy

Postby Blossom » Apr 30, 2008 8:56 am

The right person just hasn't come around yet. Large properties take a lot longer to sell. Unfortunately with busy lifestyles, most people shy away from that much work, unless you have the time, and are a dedicated gardener.
"Life is like an onion - You peel off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep."-Sandberg-
Blossom

Postby countrychic » May 02, 2008 10:35 am

My thoughts are the gardens outshine the house. Loads of work and money has gone into the garden, but the house not as much. You might have to drop your price to the true value of the house, regardless of the stunning gardens.
countrychic

Postby Lizcordysmum » May 04, 2008 12:58 am

Perhaps time to advertise in Country Living magazine...did I note a California address?

It's a beautiful property.
Cordy's Mum, Liz
Rain Coast, BC Zone 7b/8a

Nae words, nae quarrel
Lizcordysmum

Postby Lizcordysmum » May 04, 2008 1:06 am

No, I seem to have made a mistake on the U.S. addy...confusingl I saw CA and thought California...

I have sold too many properties with gardens that were then destroyed by buyers...I don't look back any more. It hurts too much.

I can only suggest advertising in specialy magazines....and hitting European websites hard. and very best of luck to you.
Cordy's Mum, Liz
Rain Coast, BC Zone 7b/8a

Nae words, nae quarrel
Lizcordysmum

Previous

Return to Garden Projects and Ideas