Need advice about building a raised garden bed, double-digging or installing an irrigation system? This is the place to find the help you need!
Wow - beautiful!
- Posts: 413
- Joined: Sep 19, 2007 4:21 pm
- Location: Peterborough, ON Zone 5B
wow thats cool, i cant hit a nail on the head......i envy guys that can build that kind of stuff....
all you need is love, love is all you need.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Nov 23, 2007 8:16 pm
- Location: longueuil zone 5
OMG!!!!!! it's beautiful!!!
""Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain."
- Posts: 5299
- Joined: Jun 11, 2008 2:07 pm
- Location: manitoba zone3
Cranbrook your hanging baskets look really good on the arbor.
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter than you think.
- Posts: 30
- Joined: May 15, 2008 10:01 pm
- Location: Rosseau Road/Parry Sound Zone 4
Return to Garden Projects and Ideas
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Artur and 1 guest