Garden Projects and Ideas - Gardening Forums
Need advice about building a raised garden bed, double-digging or installing an irrigation system? This is the place to find the help you need!
Finally had some time to get to play in the dirt. A few more weeks and everything should be in.
- Had enough tyvek to line the sides and part of the bottom of the flowerbed against weeds.
- flowerbed 1.jpg (53.72 KiB) Viewed 761 times
- Luckily had enough landscape fabric on hand.
- flowerbed 009.JPG (46.08 KiB) Viewed 763 times
- A little dirt and some metal clips to keep it all in place.
- flowerbed 5.jpg (53.53 KiB) Viewed 761 times
- First of Vesey's order planted.
- flowerbed 014.JPG (54.2 KiB) Viewed 762 times
- Posts: 52
- Joined: May 22, 2008 7:22 am
That's what I was thinking too Daisy! Wow, Colleenatstar, when you plan/plant a garden you don't do things small! Looking forward to seeing your garden there next spring/summer. You are one hard-working woman and sure don't hesitate to tackle the big projects.
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it.' W.C. Fields
- Posts: 413
- Joined: Sep 19, 2007 4:21 pm
- Location: Peterborough, ON Zone 5B
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests