Garden Projects and Ideas - Gardening Forums

Looking for a product that resembles running water...

Need advice about building a raised garden bed, double-digging or installing an irrigation system? This is the place to find the help you need!

Looking for a product that resembles running water...

Postby CG admin » Apr 15, 2009 2:02 pm

I have seen several pictures of a landscaping product made of tumbled glass (in green/blue hues) used to simulate running water, streams, fountains etc. While I have found sources for this product in the U.S.(Bedrock Industries,Deltona Seashells etc), I do not know of a supplier in Canada. Do you know of a Canadian supplier for this product. Please let me know where I can find this product, as I am in the process of landscaping my front lawn and would like to use it to create a water feature.
Thank you for your help.

(posted for a reader)
User avatar
CG admin
Site Admin
Posts: 241
Joined: Dec 12, 2008 5:58 pm

Return to Garden Projects and Ideas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Follow Style At Home Online



Latest Contests

more contests