Garden Projects and Ideas - Gardening Forums

Garden Design

Need advice about building a raised garden bed, double-digging or installing an irrigation system? This is the place to find the help you need!

Re: Garden Design

Postby neng_perea » Mar 08, 2012 5:53 am

Scrapt, I have more pictures to share, hope these picture can help you on your garden design.I don't have a wow factor garden.. but I have my,

I call my garden Munting Paraiso means small paradise.
Attachments
CIMG2192.JPG
This is my front yard from last year.
CIMG2198.JPG
CIMG2202.JPG
This is my hostas bed before .
CIMG1268.JPG
the plant has pink flower is my favorite too , non stop flower till fall.. this one you can add for your garden. See I have roses, lilies and lilies.
CIMG1195.JPG
Sample of my garden...
CIMG1223.JPG
this coral bells bloom longer till fall beside is purple Bug bane .
CIMG0775.JPG
the pink flower for your garden plan..I will give you some.
neng_perea

Postby Scrapinthehat » Mar 08, 2012 2:37 pm

Neng....your garden definitely has wow factor. Some of the new dwarf fernleaf bleeding hearts actually do bloom all summer, but they might be too small for your garden.

I have that Coral Bell...it certainly does bloom a long time. Roses, Lilies and Clematis are some of my favorites too, along with Coral Bells, Peonies, and Daylilies.

You are always so generous Neng. I should probably wait till everything is rearranged and the plants on order are in the ground before any more plants are added, but thank you so much for thinking of me. Maybe once fall is here we can do a plant exchange.
"Better to be a silly girl with a flower, than a silly boy with a horse and a stick."
Jocelyn, a character from A Knight's Tale
Scrapinthehat

Postby Dumbo » Mar 08, 2012 10:51 pm

neng_perea wrote:Dumbo, i am happy afters years years and now i have one my own small paradise..Just try dont give up, post a picture of your garden, I want to see it too.

hah, I don't have a garden. I'm taking inspiration from you.

I'd like to see peoples front yard gardens.

The enclosed picture is how I got the house a couple of years ago and I haven't planted a thing since. I don't know what to do to give it curb appeal (aside from a new driveway).

But I did grow scarecrows last Halloween.
image.jpg
Scarecrow flowers

If someone wants to give idea's go right ahead. I'm all ears.
Dumbo

Postby neng_perea » Mar 09, 2012 11:52 am

Scrapt,I think i will look for d'wraf fern leaf breading hearts for my other side in my front house. I'm glad that you mention this plant bloom all summer long.. thank you! and i wait till spring, i will pm you.Okay!

Dumbo, for me i want clematis 'Nelly Moser', ville de lyon together or Jackmalli, roses like Hope for Humanity, Modern Blush or Modern Sunrise, Annabel hydrangea, lily like Anne marie, day lily Mr. joan , peonies , hostas , lady mantel my plant choice.I hope this pictures can help you ..
Attachments
CIMG1304.JPG
I have hydrangea but not Annabel.
CIMG0889.JPG
lady mantel
CIMG1156.JPG
I dont know the name,
CIMG1148.JPG
Modern Blush blooms all summer long.
CIMG1173.JPG
this kind of peonies beside is white lily.
neng_perea

Previous

Return to Garden Projects and Ideas