Garden Projects and Ideas - Gardening Forums

This is the one I need help , please!

Need advice about building a raised garden bed, double-digging or installing an irrigation system? This is the place to find the help you need!

This is the one I need help , please!

Postby neng_perea » Jun 13, 2012 11:45 am

Hello everyone! Can you help me , I need help, I want to hear your suggestion, ideas that can fit on this project . The Milkeson hired me to clean and fix their garden, I worked in their front yard I add some plants also I arrange the rocks to looked nicer and I need to finish the back on thursday I feel nervous this time because I dont like rushing but I need a job my boss trust me so he gave me another one,,, in Crest wood community I need this because my husband is not around for 18 days .
Please help me, I tried to post this last night but don't worked ,hopefully today.. Their house is big I to post the their front house .

I work today my cleaning house then take my son to eye doctor after..
Thank you, I appreciate all your help,...

Neng.
Attachments
CIMG3244.jpg
This is part that I add plant,..
CIMG3244.jpg (70.37 KiB) Viewed 1789 times
CIMG3243.jpg
Is not easy to dig in this area because the trees that they cut it still there..
CIMG3243.jpg (70.65 KiB) Viewed 1789 times
CIMG3234.jpg
CIMG3234.jpg (55.06 KiB) Viewed 1789 times
CIMG3235_2.jpg
CIMG3235_2.jpg (59.52 KiB) Viewed 1789 times
CIMG3235.jpg
CIMG3235.jpg (60.17 KiB) Viewed 1789 times
CIMG3248.jpg
This side going to their back yard.
CIMG3248.jpg (91.71 KiB) Viewed 1789 times
CIMG3249.jpg
this one before the project that I need to fix.. all tall shrub, please help me to figure out what kind of plants or shrub that I need because they trust me , they me another project after these.
CIMG3249.jpg (85.38 KiB) Viewed 1789 times
CIMG3251_3.jpg
This is the one...
CIMG3251_3.jpg (75.62 KiB) Viewed 1789 times
neng_perea

Re: This is the one I need help , please!

Postby neng_perea » Jun 13, 2012 11:55 am

Oppss, the left side of the house not totally done the big file of rocks need to create something there any opinion for this one also and need to paint the bench.. Their front house is facing on the Ravine...

Thank you!
neng_perea

Postby neng_perea » Jun 13, 2012 11:56 am

Oppss, the left side of the house not totally done the big file of rocks need to create something there any opinion for this one also and need to paint the bench.. Their front house is facing on the Ravine...

Thank you!
neng_perea

Postby Eeyore » Jun 13, 2012 1:26 pm

Is photo #2 one of the areas that needs fixing? And the bottom 2 photos?
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
----------------------------------
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Postby neng_perea » Jun 13, 2012 10:20 pm

Hi lyn ! The picture I said this is the one and no. 3251.. I went to Earth store garden center, I see the Nine bark Center Glow Grafted in Picture but is sold already. I worked late today get there almost 12:00 then 4:00 pm. I need to take my son in eye clinic to pick up his glasses and I take him with me back to work because i'm not done yet. Then we walked to Crest wood I show to him the next garden that i need to fix.....I need to take the challenge Lyn because they trust me..

I just came home... bye for now.
Thanks!
neng_perea

Postby Eeyore » Jun 14, 2012 10:09 am

I'm guessing they want low maintenance. I would say some colour is needed so maybe a backdrop of something like diablo ninebark fronted by some dayliles. Or possibly some of the gold flame spirea.
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
----------------------------------
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Postby neng_perea » Jun 14, 2012 11:44 am

Lyn, yes . They want low maintenance ..They got the diablo Nine bark the tall one and the lower shrub in side area is Spirea kind of green yellow.. That area are planted all shrub but is all dry..I work there every second week for 4 hours,(I started month February ) because is summer they ask me to clean their yard...I cleaned that area pulling all the dead shrub for 2 weeks spending time over there to look good, my job is just to clean..
They full all the shrub because of me , last Monday I went for walked to visit sarah that live close by their house..Sarah wants to walk with me until bridge so we walk but before we get to bridge you pass by in this house. Rick saw us , he come out talk to sarah , telling story about his yard ,, he so happy ...were talking and I said, you know what if this is my yard in the back area I will pull all those dried shrub change the soil and plant a new one and he said I though i'm done... So , next day i got a phone call Rick pulled all the shrub, we need to finish today..so ...
I need to go, .. thanks!
neng_perea

Return to Garden Projects and Ideas