Over the Garden Fence - Gardening Forums

FFFF'08 RESULTS (at last)

Pull up a chair and grab a cup of Java for a cozy chat about what's on your mind and what's happening in your neck of the woods. This is a strictly for fun non-gardening topics.

Re: FFFF'08 RESULTS (at last)

Postby MareE » Nov 24, 2008 8:45 am

My fault, Sheikea! Title for your brilliant entry should've been "If only I had that view every morning". Used your .jpeg title in fit of stoopidity. LAFF! Hope you'll play again regardless of the mistake.

Humble MareE;o}
Last edited by MareE on Nov 24, 2008 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
~do not make tragedies of trifles ~ do not shoot butterflies with rifles~author unknown~
MareE

Postby OGrubber » Nov 24, 2008 9:23 am

Eeuwwwww!
WHAT's in that big pot?
How many toothbrush wielders will it take to clean that sucker??
Market Gardening - Just another day at the plant.
OGrubber

Postby MareE » Nov 24, 2008 9:30 am

You mean the pot o' Ron's deliciously spicy contribution of chili left on stove too long, Inge? or Lyn's pot o' hops? hahahaha

Who's got the Gaviscon?!?

Oh, and in answer to your quiz, might take three pneumatic drill wielders. Am I right?

Trailblaze, doubt you'll find a clean plate in the organized AHEM mayhem. You hafta bring your own. Serious! Here, I smuggled in a few extras. LOL

MareE;o}
~do not make tragedies of trifles ~ do not shoot butterflies with rifles~author unknown~
MareE

Postby MareE » Nov 24, 2008 9:54 am

Pansy wrote:Everyone did a super job as shutterbugs,which made our job much more difficult...that & the communication problem.Laura & I had it easier than MareE (HCP).

a job well done cohudges...under adverse conditions. :shock:

Well now Former Hudge Flat Fanny, you and Former Esteemed Hudge EagleEye and I should be all set to hudge more smoothly come FFFF'09, huh? KIDDINK!! By the way, did you top up the Lambo's gas tank on this side of the border as requested? Huh?

You two were great FUN! to hudge with as were the brilliant shutterbugs and let's not forget the GENEROUS Bri...errrGIFTERS!! aplauseapplause to ALL!!

Former Hudge CrankyPants;o}
MareE

Postby bluebird » Nov 24, 2008 10:38 am

Applause and kudos to Hudge Cranky Pants and her assistant hudges of great worthiness, Former Hudges Flat Fanny and Eagle Eye for yet another excellent gallery show! And congrats to all for contributing to our ever growing collection of FFFF images!

EXTRA thanks to hudge CP for your inspiration to shoot fall images...to date two of moi' made it to 'publishment that previously were chosen for our cyber gallery here by 'hesteemed hudges....The Blue Jay on the Arbour and the Indian Corn image...both from FFFF's past. One in magazine and now also for sale as print image on their site, and the later upcoming in date square size for BNB calendar 2010.

...gone to peek inside that grotty pot-laf!
bluebird

Postby MareE » Nov 24, 2008 12:09 pm

Shucks and geez whiz, tanks, Cars, aka multiply FHbb. That's something, that your Honoured masterpieces were hanging in FFFF Gallery wings first, eh?

Oh, you won't find Ron's simmered-to-hellish-crust chili pot here. I were just pretending it was on groaning board, fighting gravity. LAFF!

Wish I'd kept a list of all who have been Honourable Esteemed Hudges over the years FFFF and March Winds have been in existence. (And there ain't a one who doesn't talk to me today [insert relieved-looking emoticon/smiley face]

Mars;o}
MareE

Postby Eeyore » Nov 25, 2008 1:05 pm

I've been assured that that pot has been sandblasted clean and is now foodworthy. We can safely cook that lobster in there. :P
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
----------------------------------
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Postby kelly_m » Nov 25, 2008 1:13 pm

Are ya sure???? Chef Ramsay would make you crawl in there ans clean it yourself....after swearing at you mightily!!!
Kelly
Zone 5a/b

OLD GARDENERS NEVER DIE. THEY JUST SPADE AWAY
kelly_m

Postby Smitty » Nov 25, 2008 2:10 pm

congrats BB!! feel honored to have your pics in the gallery here prior to them being published. happy to see you pop in when you get a moment!
now...someone mentioned calendar of pics...anyone know how to do it????
""Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain."
Smitty BBS :-)
Smitty

Postby MareE » Nov 26, 2008 10:41 am

Ask Lyn, Smittylyn. She knows how to do that.

If you want something done, ask a busy person. LAFFS!

On bethird of Hudges Three, thanks to EVERYONE for enjoying/participating/lurking this Fall Fun Frolic. Sprawling over unquestionbly too many pages. laffs

Mare;o}

And who's this cussful Chef Ramsay K and your older Sis Lyn? I could use a sandblaster for a few old yet functioning pots. LOL
MareE

PreviousNext

Return to Over the Garden Fence