Over the Garden Fence - Gardening Forums

Attention Liz

Pull up a chair and grab a cup of Java for a cozy chat about what's on your mind and what's happening in your neck of the woods. This is a strictly for fun non-gardening topics.

Re: Attention Liz

Postby testing » Dec 10, 2008 6:34 am

Glad you like them Liz, we are getting wet coast weather now and for the next few days. Like TB, I think we are facing a strange bag of conditions. Good luck with the battle.

I would like my other identity back but since I can post, I won't nag too much till some of the other glitches get straightened out first.
Betty, who is user earwig, but that account is not being cooperative.
testing

Postby OGrubber » Dec 10, 2008 9:17 am

Beautiful photos Betty.
I am SO glad you gifted them to Liz, [not being a winter person myself, you understand].
Glitches are becoming the norm around here, don't you think? laf!
Market Gardening - Just another day at the plant.
OGrubber

Postby Lizcordysmum » Dec 10, 2008 5:26 pm

and what pray tell, is West Coast weather when it's at home? We are supposed to get a flake tomorrow...(one flake on weather picture, not two or three!)

This is because it is a Christmas luncheon with FMers...last year no flake was forecasted and whilst supping we got close to a foot of the white stuff.

It rained and blew all night last night and early morning...now sunny blue skies out there.

I am happy to report that Vancouver Island is out there, still...large cloud bank over it so can't say if snow on the mountains.

It's beginning to look a lot like ...November, out there.
Cordy's Mum, Liz
Rain Coast, BC Zone 7b/8a

Nae words, nae quarrel
Lizcordysmum

Previous

Return to Over the Garden Fence