Over the Garden Fence - Gardening Forums

From a few bits & pieces

Pull up a chair and grab a cup of Java for a cozy chat about what's on your mind and what's happening in your neck of the woods. This is a strictly for fun non-gardening topics.

Re: From a few bits & pieces

Postby Eeyore » Dec 28, 2008 8:00 pm

They are super cute Lee! A collection on the tree would be great.
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
----------------------------------
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Postby Katherine » Dec 28, 2008 8:07 pm

I don't usually get all goey over things like these, but these particular mice are extremely cute and very original. I have said this already though. But please pass on to DW that I think she is pretty talented.

kat
Katherine

Postby MareE » Dec 29, 2008 9:47 am

LOL!! Lee and Myrt, my Mom prolly has same pattern. Years ago she whipped up about a dozen "Choir Mice" complete with sheet music and the number has dwindled to four. Her darling DILs made a game of smuggling them out in bras and handbags during the flurry of good-byes Christmas nites. Myrt, your costume creations are glorious! Especially the teensy hats. Beautifully done!!

MareE;o}
~do not make tragedies of trifles ~ do not shoot butterflies with rifles~author unknown~
MareE

Postby Trailblaze1 » Dec 29, 2008 4:33 pm

Beee -u-tiful! I love meeses to pieces, so these I especially favour. If not careful to inspect purses and pockets as people leave, you may have difficulty holding onto these.
Very clever! love the little costumes especially. (and I don't even do Christmas decorations)
Trailblaze is Diane Woodman
Trailblaze1

Postby LeeInEdmonton » Dec 30, 2008 3:57 pm

My Myrt thanks all of you for your responses to her wee meeces. The response of others to your work is reinforcement that your not wasting your time. You have made her feel good. Thank you.

Lee
LeeInEdmonton

Postby bluebird » Dec 30, 2008 6:51 pm

Such sweet meeces! Image
bluebird

Previous

Return to Over the Garden Fence