Over the Garden Fence - Gardening Forums

I wear the doggone pants. Translation: Help me

Pull up a chair and grab a cup of Java for a cozy chat about what's on your mind and what's happening in your neck of the woods. This is a strictly for fun non-gardening topics.

Re: I wear the doggone pants. Translation: Help me

Postby OGrubber » Sep 20, 2012 10:15 am

I see....
Market Gardening - Just another day at the plant.
OGrubber

Postby Ron Evers » Sep 20, 2012 10:45 am

Who made me a moderator when I was not looking?

Another glitch among glitches methinks. I can now lock topics move topics or delete topics etc. Not that I will.
Ron.

The wood is clear between the knots.
Ron Evers

Postby Dumbo » Sep 20, 2012 10:56 am

WARNING:
This post may contain content that is NSFW. This post may also contain links. A link is reference to data that a reader can directly CHOOSE to follow, or CHOOSE not to follow. The choice is the readers, no one elses. Links may lead to, or contain, external scarey things like viruses, spyware, trojans, and pictures of cartoon dogs that roll in poop and eat their own vomit. This post may also contain references to religion & politics that some people may find offensive. The author of this post takes no responsibility for what an external link may or may not contain, how your brain reacts to it, or if it causes you to get pregnant. Additionally, comments in this post may not be well received by people with issues towards the birds and the bee's. However, therapy does exist for those of you with gender and sex issues. Please seek the help of a qualified medical practitioner, as required. Batteries are not included.

Additionally, MOD's may moderate this post and add comments to my own that are even more ridiculous than this actual warning. Like maybe they may look at an external link and actually say, "hey the coast is clear, no nudity", so you can be safe in your little bubble in case a cartoon dog says the word, "balls" on the internet sensation website, theoatmeal.com.

The opinions expressed herein are my own and do not represent those of any company. That's because they don't have enough $$$ to afford them. In many instances the opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of even the poster because sometimes I just play people to find out how they tick. However, if you like my opinion then these opinions are shareware, send $10.

If after reading this warning you still want to b*tch and nag about what is written below, then kindly take a number, and seek that qualified help mentioned above.

This warning supersedes all previous warnings.

Continue reading at your own risk.....

OGrubber wrote:I see....

ok then ;)
OGrubber wrote: WTF???

You may want to be careful with the "WTF"'s. I'd hate to think that this will lead to a warning and big bold moderated warnings in your post like I get. But, between you and I, I think certain people have an issue with me so the complaints would only come in if I said "WTF" and it's ok for you. know what I mean jelly bean? :lol:
The internet is a very, very, serious entity created solely for commercial gains.
Canadian Gardening made me a hardcore separatist
Dumbo

Postby OGrubber » Sep 20, 2012 11:56 am

Dumbo wrote:....the complaints would only come in if I said "WTF" and it's ok for you. know what I mean jelly bean? :lol:

oopsie! lost my head.
it's not anymore ok for me than it is for you.

Ron, just spent the last hour scanning my computer and deleting some malware which changed my id. Everything seems back to normal now [I hope!] Suggest you run a scan if you suddenly have mod powers.
Market Gardening - Just another day at the plant.
OGrubber

Postby Dumbo » Sep 20, 2012 12:11 pm

WARNING:
This post may contain content that is NSFW. This post may also contain links. A link is reference to data that a reader can directly CHOOSE to follow, or CHOOSE not to follow. The choice is the readers, no one elses. Links may lead to, or contain, external scarey things like viruses, spyware, trojans, and pictures of cartoon dogs that roll in poop and eat their own vomit. This post may also contain references to religion & politics that some people may find offensive. The author of this post takes no responsibility for what an external link may or may not contain, how your brain reacts to it, or if it causes you to get pregnant. Additionally, comments in this post may not be well received by people with issues towards the birds and the bee's. However, therapy does exist for those of you with gender and sex issues. Please seek the help of a qualified medical practitioner, as required. Batteries are not included.

Additionally, MOD's may moderate this post and add comments to my own that are even more ridiculous than this actual warning. Like maybe they may look at an external link and actually say, "hey the coast is clear, no nudity", so you can be safe in your little bubble in case a cartoon dog says the word, "balls" on the internet sensation website, theoatmeal.com.

The opinions expressed herein are my own and do not represent those of any company. That's because they don't have enough $$$ to afford them. In many instances the opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of even the poster because sometimes I just play people to find out how they tick. However, if you like my opinion then these opinions are shareware, send $10.

If after reading this warning you still want to b*tch and nag about what is written below, then kindly take a number, and seek that qualified help mentioned above.

OGrubber wrote:suggest you run a scan if you suddenly have mod powers.

Doubt he has a virus. I noticed that when I edited my last post to you. Someone else appears to have been using my account. Every time I submitted the change to a typo I made in the last post I would get the warning that someone else is in edit mode on my account and the changes may not take affect.

So I tried about 12 times to fix a typo, but whoever was in my account kept buggering it up and the edit would never take.

So I'm blaming Ron. He must have been playing, like I would have.

Hey, Ron, did you see some juicy messages in my inbox ;) I'm pretty cheap eh! Don't disclose my price list for Saturday nights. Thanks ;)

Actually I've seen this happen before with phpBB when Bell Canada used this software. I was able to go in and edit peoples accounts, saw all their account numbers, posts and so forth. So it isn't surprising. Glitches happen like this once in a while.
The internet is a very, very, serious entity created solely for commercial gains.
Dumbo

Postby davefrombc » Sep 20, 2012 1:14 pm

Bab , bad Marc.. I guess someone got upset with the cartoons in the link and either or mods or admin had to check them out and slap your fingers.
Sensitive members should know by now if they don't want knotted knickers they shouldn't click your links :twisted:
I guess in cases where there may be anything upsetting to them there could be a little warning " May produce Knotted Knickers in the sensitive " for the links.
I wonder if the "someone else on your account " is admin monitoring your posts, unless our mods are, trying to keep you out of trouble.
LOL Sure glad the sensitive ones don't see the postings a lot of the teens to 40's in my friends lists put up on FaceBook.. I'm afraid they'd burst several blood vessels and need a trip tp emergency to get their knotted knickers surgically removed . :twisted: :lol:
BC Fraser Valley zone 7/8
davefrombc

Postby kelly_m » Sep 20, 2012 5:01 pm

There have been weird things going on....been checcking with admin to find out...been noted and flagged.

What Inge mentioned is odd....but plausible...and the one name that she became...and me for that matter ended up posting spam....

weird things happening.....

a month and 10 days till Halloween
Kelly
Zone 5a/b

OLD GARDENERS NEVER DIE. THEY JUST SPADE AWAY
kelly_m

Postby Dumbo » Sep 20, 2012 7:27 pm

WARNING:

davefrombc wrote:Sensitive members should know by now if they don't want knotted knickers they shouldn't click your links :twisted:

Bah! Click this http://rlv.zcache.com/click_this_button ... go_400.jpg

davefrombc wrote:I'm afraid they'd burst several blood vessels

I get the feeling they've already had a few strokes if a cartoon dog got them all anal. Even worse was the moderation for such anality. Is anality even a word? I better google that... http://www.merriam-webster.com/medical/anality yup, it is.
Dumbo

Previous

Return to Over the Garden Fence