Over the Garden Fence - Gardening Forums

I'm in?!!

Pull up a chair and grab a cup of Java for a cozy chat about what's on your mind and what's happening in your neck of the woods. This is a strictly for fun non-gardening topics.

Re: I'm in?!!

Postby countrychic » Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm

I have both flowers and pooch. That is what I would choose, both. lol She sits next to me and watches me garden. She loves rolling in the grass, and loves to suntan too!
countrychic

Postby Dumbo » Aug 29, 2012 9:35 pm

Cute dog. Was it a free 3000$ dog? And is it named after a female body part too?

My new dog doesn't like gardening. It prefers to kill wildlife around it instead. Matter of fact I think it's terrified of me since I get to bring it to the vet and I get to shove pills down it's throat while my wife gives it treats. She avoids me and ignores me, but takes the money in my wallet... the dog that is.
The internet is a very, very, serious entity created solely for commercial gains.
Canadian Gardening made me a hardcore separatist
Dumbo

Postby countrychic » Aug 30, 2012 10:13 am

We got her as a pup. Very healthy, only goes to the vet once a year for shots. Grooming is every 2 months though. Her shave and bikini wax :lol: costs more than my hairdresser. Go figure. Hubby is thinking about taking on the job of grooming her himself, he is getting quite handy with the hair trimmer on our boys, lol
countrychic

Postby Dumbo » Aug 30, 2012 11:34 am

I have to be careful around you. You are the type of girl who could get me in trouble with Eeyore. Not that it ever happened before, no, no, no. But, the potential is there. ;)

My "hairdresser" is a hot blonde. I tip her more than she charges for the hair cuts. That is why your hubby is cutting costs with doing it himself, so he can over-tip his too. ;)

I'm only going to get the dog done in about 3 weeks (or more). Was told no water for 2 weeks cuz of the stitches it has. And NO! No bikini wax for her! Don't even go there....
The internet is a very, very, serious entity created solely for commercial gains.
Dumbo

Postby countrychic » Aug 30, 2012 1:26 pm

hubby's favourite line is "Do you want the tip...or the whole thing?' :lol:
I wish I could tell you some stuff too, but I'll be in trouble too, lol. Just try and behave, or we'll both be out, lol
countrychic

Postby davefrombc » Aug 30, 2012 1:40 pm

Marc does behave... It's just how he behaves that sometimes knots knickers.
He keeps trying to get poooooor innocent me in trouble. All I did was laugh at his limp pickles.... and he has tried so many things to cure it .
BC Fraser Valley zone 7/8
davefrombc

Postby Dumbo » Aug 30, 2012 2:15 pm

ACK!
Don't listen to Dave. He's evil. He's Evil Dave. He's BAD! Look for yourself...
http://freepostermaker.com/uploads/save ... VE-!!!.jpg

¬¿¬ Someone has to keep Eeyore occupied... ;)
Dumbo

Postby countrychic » Aug 31, 2012 10:56 am

you are sooo baaad. I wouldn't dare to post a pic like that, lol And it it still here, a day later.
countrychic

Postby Dumbo » Aug 31, 2012 12:10 pm

That's cuz I put Eeyore in her place. She knows her place in the hen house.

Now just cuz I like you, here is my card. If you show it when we meet up I'll knock off 20%

Dumbos_Card.jpg
My Card. Call me.

Best not to tell people. They may get jealous.
Dumbo

Postby countrychic » Sep 03, 2012 5:38 pm

I have placed the card in my wallet, just in case we have a chance encounter and I can claim my discount! Sour pickles aren't my thing, but I'll help you judge on World Naked Gardening Day. google it.

You overpaid for Mooshie, sometimes you can get them for less, or just a dinner and a movie.
countrychic

PreviousNext

Return to Over the Garden Fence