Over the Garden Fence - Gardening Forums

Help! I need your knowledge!

Pull up a chair and grab a cup of Java for a cozy chat about what's on your mind and what's happening in your neck of the woods. This is a strictly for fun non-gardening topics.

Help! I need your knowledge!

Postby mahatmah » Sep 30, 2012 5:44 pm

Hello there!

I am a student going to school for product design. I am currently doing my thesis project involving plant storage and transportation. I am designing a product to solve problems in storage and transportation that create depletion of stock, difficulties watering, and complicated loading and unloading.

I'm looking to redesign the system from the nursery all the way to the end user (you guys!) In order to do that, I have to obtain some general information about what people's needs are.

If you would like to take my survey, it would be HUGE help to my project!! Enter your email at the end if you'd like me to keep you updated on the project.

You can access the survey by clicking here:
http://obsurvey.com/S2.aspx?id...63-bb9a-d1299e56f01f

Also, if you have any general ideas on how you think you could improve plant storage or transportation, I'm very interested in your opinions! Anything from plug plant trays to pot design, to a system for your car to transport flats better. Please feel free to reply to this thread!

Thank you so much!
Nikki
nicole@yellowjacketcreative.com
mahatmah

Return to Over the Garden Fence