Over the Garden Fence - Gardening Forums

ride on a camel

Pull up a chair and grab a cup of Java for a cozy chat about what's on your mind and what's happening in your neck of the woods. This is a strictly for fun non-gardening topics.

Re: ride on a camel

Postby Millie » Nov 04, 2012 12:08 am

Lee. I did try again and it didn't work out for me. Had someone help out and they thought maybe you are using the old Photobucket. I even got more info and still no luck.
http://support.photobucket.com/entries/21113742

Will just give up it's not really that important.

Hey Liz, you sure have been busy with posting but I don't see many regulars especially on the Gallery, etc. Yes riding a camel sure was an experience for me. Hope you were able to see the rest of the photos. If you care to see them just send me your email addy and I will forward to you directly from Photobucket.

Good to connect with you. Always a pleasure!
Millie

Postby davefrombc » Nov 04, 2012 12:21 am

Lee's trick works on the old Photobucket , but not on the new beta version. Go back to the old one Millie. There should be a revert button on yours.. There was on mine when I tried the new version . I went back until they work the bugs and features out in the new one .
BC Fraser Valley zone 7/8
davefrombc

Postby Lizcordysmum » Nov 04, 2012 6:14 pm

Hiya Millie...I have posted exactly twice in many months...have I got an invisible friend out there?

It is ALWAYS good to talk to you too...and I could go to your two sites and seaw your beautiful roses, plus...I just clicked on your links. (getting onto the forum was the difficult part...the new password is several miles long, Dog Bless copy and paste!)

My Iceberg rose is in bloom again...tiny tiny, creamy white, streaks of pink...sadly, the roses would fall to pieces if I cut and brought indoors.

I have great hopes for the Garden Gallery come Soup Time...even tho I did not take a lot of pictures this summer myself.

Hugs!
Liz
Cordy's Mum, Liz
Rain Coast, BC Zone 7b/8a

Nae words, nae quarrel
Lizcordysmum

Previous

Return to Over the Garden Fence