Pull up a chair and grab a cup of Java for a cozy chat about what's on your mind and what's happening in your neck of the woods. This is a strictly for fun non-gardening topics.
The world needs smiles today.
- Posts: 5177
- Joined: Aug 02, 2008 1:29 pm
"Better to be a silly girl with a flower, than a silly boy with a horse and a stick."
Jocelyn, a character from A Knight's Tale
- Posts: 1432
- Joined: Jan 28, 2008 3:00 am
- Location: AB, zone 3b/4a
Thank you for the reminder that I really do love zinnias.
They always make me smile.
"Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth
are never alone or weary of life" ~ Rachel Carson
- Posts: 1106
- Joined: Nov 06, 2010 11:26 pm
Me too, me too!
Cordy's Mum, Liz
Rain Coast, BC Zone 7b/8a
Nae words, nae quarrel
- Posts: 5587
- Joined: Nov 14, 2006 2:17 pm
- Location: Wet Coast, BC Zone 7b, 8a.
Now, THAT made me smile. Gorgeous colour.
Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day
~ Author Unknown
- Posts: 6854
- Joined: Nov 14, 2006 1:59 pm
- Location: Bay of Quinte, SE Ontario Zone 5a/b
Return to Over the Garden Fence
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: GardenSketch and 5 guests