Over the Garden Fence - Gardening Forums

Support Group Needed

Pull up a chair and grab a cup of Java for a cozy chat about what's on your mind and what's happening in your neck of the woods. This is a strictly for fun non-gardening topics.

Re: Support Group Needed

Postby Lizcordysmum » Jan 08, 2013 9:22 pm

Nope...didn't "crash" just slowly slid to the side..dandy bruises but I remember it all as being very gentle...maybe I should just stay asleep?

Is miserable outdoors...snow is slush...supposed to get more, lots of rain, BIG winds, tonight. LOADS of books to read now, and very good doggies kept their sweaters/coats on in the car instead of disrobing while we were in the library (and grocery store.)

Grocery store is selling beautifully blooming little primroses, and crocuses on the verge of blooming.
Cordy's Mum, Liz
Rain Coast, BC Zone 7b/8a

Nae words, nae quarrel
Lizcordysmum

Re: Support Group Needed

Postby Laura » Jan 09, 2013 7:55 am

Lizcordysmum wrote:Grocery store is selling beautifully blooming little primroses, and crocuses on the verge of blooming.

Well dearies .... came to the forum this morning to post a "smile" and cannot get to a new post.Cannot get to reply unless I go through the quote function.I will keep trying .... I don't want to do a tag-along post on an old "smile" but will if I have to.

I sent a e-mail through the contact us button and told of my problem .... hope to talk to you all soon the regular way but until then I will use the quote function when needed ...

Hugs to you all ....
Laura

Previous

Return to Over the Garden Fence