Over the Garden Fence - Gardening Forums

Has Anyone Attended Trees Across Toronto Event?

Pull up a chair and grab a cup of Java for a cozy chat about what's on your mind and what's happening in your neck of the woods. This is a strictly for fun non-gardening topics.

Has Anyone Attended Trees Across Toronto Event?

Postby LittleJackie » May 28, 2013 9:00 am

So have you attended the event and planted some trees? :) I know it's little bit late to talk about it now (well it's already been a month, gosh, how the time flies...), but I'm wondering if you have any photos to share from the event? I was there, but I had such a great time that I completely forgot to take any photos and the only gallery I found was this one: http://juliekinnear.com/blogs/trees-across-toronto-photos
So, if anyone of people here attended and has some thoughts, experiences and photos to share, it's the right time.
The whole event reminded me of the time when I was about 9. I was begging my grandfather to let me help him plant grape vines. So we dug some holes which had to be pretty deep, since were putting there not only the vine, but also some metal pipes which grandfather adjusted for the plants to use them as support. The grapes from these vines were the best grapes ever. Good old times. Though I wouldn't use the metal pipes now, but rather some sort of wooden mesh.
LittleJackie

Return to Over the Garden Fence