Garden Seed Exchange - Gardening Forums

New 2008 Seedlist

Forget the seed catalogues. Trading seeds is a great way to expand your garden with new plants, flowers, fruits, vegetables, shrubs, and trees.

Re: New 2008 Seedlist

Postby Smitty » Feb 26, 2009 2:30 pm

LOL!!!!!! yep that's where I am.
winters are long and dang cold here...lots of time to ponder :)
""Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain."
Smitty BBS :-)
Smitty

Postby calliesmum » Feb 26, 2009 3:04 pm

And start planting. I have some bulbs and seeds I want to start soon, I am pretty new but always reading about it, My husband things I am crazy and a bit of an addict. He came home and saw all the planters and the soil, peat, peat pellets and said," Oh I guess the jungle women is getting ready for spring LOL. Last year our living room and my daughters room were a little jungle like,
calliesmum

Postby Smitty » Feb 27, 2009 9:54 pm

my sunroom and dining room bay window are in the process of getting jungle like so far the stuff I've started fits nicely in 4 flats but the next order should arrive shortly and soon the flower seeds will need to be started...by the time things are ready to move to the outdoor hardening off station you cannot walk into the sunroom :-) but I'm in no way addicted to gardening :)
""Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain."
Smitty BBS :-)
Smitty

Previous

Return to Garden Seed Exchange