Garden Seed Exchange - Gardening Forums

Any Seeds in Kamloops ??

Forget the seed catalogues. Trading seeds is a great way to expand your garden with new plants, flowers, fruits, vegetables, shrubs, and trees.

Any Seeds in Kamloops ??

Postby Caseybratpack » Apr 25, 2011 9:31 pm

Hi everyone ! I am new to the forum sent here by a friend on Facebook who is also a fellow gardener. I am just starting to rebuild a neglected garden as I have not been able to work outside for extended period of time. My friend Frank told me about this site and told me it would be worth checking into. For those of you also from the Kamloops area I am in Brocklehurts so I would need seeds for flowers that would be hardy in my area. The strip of garden I am trying too fill has poor soil, pretty sandy but currently there are a few bushes and even a small lilac tree growing so I cant be all that bad.. If you have any flowering plants that you have that need thinned out I would be happy to take what you have too offer.

Any advice and offers you have for me would be appreciated, thanks,

Tricia :D

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world."

Anne Frank
Caseybratpack

Re: Any Seeds in Kamloops ??

Postby Eeyore » Apr 25, 2011 11:54 pm

Tricia - I posted a reply for you in the other thread. I'm sure I can scrounge up some seed for you.
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
----------------------------------
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Re: Any Seeds in Kamloops ??

Postby Caseybratpack » Apr 26, 2011 4:16 pm

That will be awesome, than kyou ! :P

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world."

Anne Frank
Caseybratpack

Return to Garden Seed Exchange