Container Gardening - Gardening Forums

My basil keeps dying!!

For inspiration and advice about gardening in pots and planters, gardening indoors and outdoors, from balconies to terraces, and everything in between.

Re: My basil keeps dying!!

Postby CLEWIS41 » Oct 08, 2008 3:56 am

I found this wonderful e-book for $1.00 that really helped me with all my herbs and spices in container gardening. With a simply put title of "Growing Herbs". The link for this book is:
http://godspeedheros.vstore.ca/index.ph ... tion-books
It explained everything to me now all my Herds are doing very well even my sweet Italian Basil plants.
CLEWIS41

Re: My basil keeps dying!!

Postby peter2008 » Oct 18, 2008 2:37 am

Basil (Ocimum basilicum) (IPA: /ˈbeɪzəl/ or /ˈbæzəl/), of the Family Lamiaceae. Basil is a tender low-growing herb that is grown as a perennial in warm, tropical climates. Basil is originally native to Iran, India and other tropical regions of Asia, having been cultivated there for more than 5,000 years. There are many varieties of basil, that which is used in Italian food is typically called sweet basil, as opposed to Thai basil or holy basil, which are used in Asia.
==========================================
Peter
Our mission is to provide high quality end to end solutions to the BPO segment in a manner that will improve the operational efficiency while reducing the cost of the services to the client.
4thdimension1@gmail.com
peter2008

Previous

Return to Container Gardening