Container Gardening - Gardening Forums

My Wedding Containers

For inspiration and advice about gardening in pots and planters, gardening indoors and outdoors, from balconies to terraces, and everything in between.

Postby Grannygardener » Jul 11, 2008 1:52 pm

Don't know what happened to the PM, hasn't arrived yet. Will try later. Edie
I've spent most of my time in the garden,the rest I've wasted. Edie Zone4A, Ont.
Grannygardener

Postby Grannygardener » Jul 11, 2008 2:28 pm

Should have read all the replies before jumping in.Sorry, thought you were PMing me about the euk...Anyway,got my lizianthus about 3 weeks ago. They had quite a bit then.I hear that they're very accommodating, and might try to find some for you if they don't have any left. Edie
I've spent most of my time in the garden,the rest I've wasted. Edie Zone4A, Ont.
Grannygardener

Postby Venice » Jul 11, 2008 4:05 pm

ohh wow they look nice.

If you add a low dose of fertilizer everyday when your watering they'll be sure fill in nicely, they really look great. I think you should plant them up all the time ehehe.

Ven
Venice

Postby Grannygardener » Jul 11, 2008 4:42 pm

Go to the Richters web site www.richters.ca, go to their catalog,choose Canadian currency, choose plants, look for euclyptus. They have 2, one is called apple @5.75 and other is silver dollar, same price. On their home page they also list a 905 phone number. Edie
Grannygardener

Postby Northpine » Jul 11, 2008 5:10 pm

This is too weird!
I couldn't see the pictures either. I had tried earlier also, but was having internet problems so didn't try to log on.
Just now, I checked again, and there were no pictures. I logged on to let Daisy know that she wasn't the only one who couldn't see them, and magically, there they are! What's up with that?
Northpine

Postby Northpine » Jul 11, 2008 5:40 pm

I forgot to say, the containers are lovely and I'm sure they'll be spectacular by the August wedding!
Northpine

Previous

Return to Container Gardening