Container Gardening - Gardening Forums

Indoor Hanging Pots

For inspiration and advice about gardening in pots and planters, gardening indoors and outdoors, from balconies to terraces, and everything in between.

Indoor Hanging Pots

Postby gardengirlbc » Aug 28, 2008 10:57 pm

Hello all! Can someone suggest a place to get a nice hanging plant pot? I live in Abbotsford, BC (about an hour outside of Vancouver) and instead of going to every store I thought I'd check with y'all. I've looked in the local Home Depot and Rona and haven't seen any. Which I thought was weird. Maybe I'm too late in the season??

Either way, I'm looking for a pot to use in the house. I'm transplanting something (honestly I don't know what it is but it's growing like crazy) and need a bigger pot and preferably something with a water resevoir in the bottom.

Any ideas would be great. I'd love something "different" but I'll settle for plain old boring plastic at this stage.
It's always fun until somebody breaks an ankle.
gardengirlbc

Re: Indoor Hanging Pots

Postby peter2008 » Oct 20, 2008 3:56 am

If you are planning to decorate your house with indoor plants, but think that they are tough to maintain. Exotic Angel Plants have become worldwide known for the last 27 years as a symbol of the most outstanding quality of indoor tropical plants. A couple of indoor plants can effectively reduce the pollution.
================================
Peter
Our mission is to provide high quality end to end solutions to the BPO segment in a manner that will improve the operational efficiency while reducing the cost of the services to the client.
4thdimension1@gmail.com
peter2008

Return to Container Gardening