Indoor Plants - Gardening Forums

Make your home and garden beautiful

For advice and suggestions on indoor gardens, indoor plants, indoor propagation, hydroponics, and more, join in the Indoor Plants discussion.

Make your home and garden beautiful

Postby rogers » Nov 14, 2008 8:59 am

Friends,

In order to provide an enjoyable living environment, one needs to facilitate home accents for every corner of the house. There are plenty of good ways to achieve this purpose. One of the best ideas is to stick with a particular theme for all of your home accents.
The color scheme of various home accents is a central aspect in delivering a perfect look and feel to your house. The color of walls must go well along with the mood of furnishings chosen. Apart from this, there must be equilibrium between room lighting and room decor. It is also worth mentioning that home accents for a particular room need not have all colors of spectrum. A simple look with 2 to 3 color schemes is enough and well appreciated.
You may also consider purchasing antique items as your home accents. This will render a classic look to your surroundings and your taste will become a subject of praise for people around you. Another outstanding idea is to get family portraits framed for your walls. This style of home accent is well known and has been practiced for many generations.
http://www.rogersgardens.com/lp/Home-Accents.asp
rogers

Re: Make your home and garden beautiful

Postby orchidguy » Nov 14, 2008 12:01 pm

eh???????????
orchidguy

Postby Grannygardener » Nov 14, 2008 6:50 pm

Obviously advertising.
I've spent most of my time in the garden,the rest I've wasted. Edie Zone4A, Ont.
Grannygardener

Postby orchidguy » Nov 14, 2008 9:21 pm

This really wasnt a forum for advertisers, so I emailed the company and discussed houseplants in general. I wrote in detail where most of the plants come from and their needs. I also went into detail the meaning of the latin names as compared to the individual plant traits. They've invaded our forum, I will do the same to them. Sounds trite, but it was so much fun to do it I couldn't help myself. Oh yeah, I also misspelled every third word, just to confuse them. I did give them sound advice (in my opinion) and I was extremely courteous in my writing. On a serious note, is there something that can be done to dissuade advertisement on these public forums? I am new to this, so I dont know if this is normal fare for these forums.
orchidguy

Postby Eeyore » Nov 19, 2008 11:06 pm

Prior to the forum switch over Kelly and I had powers to remove this type of posting. We don't have those back at present but I must contact William and ask that we get those powers back.

LOL! It sounds like you had fun with it though!
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
----------------------------------
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Postby Smitty » Nov 20, 2008 6:28 pm

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! way to go orchidguy/Dan
""Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain."
Smitty BBS :-)
Smitty

Return to Indoor Plants