Garden Projects and Ideas - Gardening Forums

Cistern pond...day #3...sooo tired

Need advice about building a raised garden bed, double-digging or installing an irrigation system? This is the place to find the help you need!

Postby Meggylou » May 26, 2008 11:10 am

hmmm neat.
Thanks for the explanation.
Meggylou

Postby kelly_m » Jun 01, 2008 7:53 am

HAHA!! Sure you were Daisy!!!!

Yup...Sonny boy sure does need a haircut!!LOL IMHO!

Progress!!!!!
Kelly
Zone 5a/b

OLD GARDENERS NEVER DIE. THEY JUST SPADE AWAY
kelly_m

Postby Scrapinthehat » Jun 02, 2008 6:27 pm

Kelly...why can't you be my neighbor? Don't suppose you want to move to the Hat....centrally located by between all the garden centres...you would have a WONDERFUL neighbor (if I do say so myself!) to share plants with....talk garden business...explore garden tours...watcha say girl? By the way...you have to figure out how to get the current residences to move out...lol.

Daisy...that project of yours is looking good. I like seeing your pics. Thanks for sharing.
Scrapinthehat

Postby kelly_m » Jun 02, 2008 9:56 pm

LOL!! Scrap!!!

My kids might have something to say about it...something about not wanting to leave their friends just because Mom has a new gardening buddy!!LOL

I'll start packing.... :shock:

I'd slap my kids upside the head if I saw them racing through others yards....except on Halloween....

I do however have a part of my drive up the side of my garage the neighbour kid (well 19) cuts through (his house is actually around the corner...their house backs onto my side.) and his buddy, my old neighbour.

Did you get that???

Point? Oh ya...it is right beside the wooded part of the property so I don't really mind...outa the way and all that...
Kelly
Zone 5a/b

kelly_m

Postby Scrapinthehat » Jun 02, 2008 10:08 pm

Kelly...yipee!!!!...let me know your arrival date...I'll get out the welcome sign, the bbq, and the margarita popsicles! If I feed you enough of those you won't even remember you have kids. :lol:

Edited to add: Daisy...meant to tell you before....good looking family you got there girl! (I like long hair on boys....yet mine insists on cutting his...go figure :? )
Scrapinthehat

Postby kelly_m » Jun 02, 2008 10:23 pm

Well...in that case....Oh wait...I actually like my kids...today...

But then enough of those yummy margarita popsicles you won't care who goes through your yard!!
Kelly
Zone 5a/b

kelly_m

Postby Scrapinthehat » Jun 02, 2008 11:31 pm

Good point Kelly...I'll get more limes..,.or maybe I could convince/bribe your kiddos to move......I'm not beyond bribery! Don't suppose you have a teenage daughter....lots of boys living in this court...oops...this info probably wouldn't make a mom of a teenage girl too happy. :shock:
Scrapinthehat

PreviousNext

Return to Garden Projects and Ideas