Feedback - Gardening Forums

Concerns last night...

We want to hear from you. Share your feedback and tell us what’s on your mind.

Concerns last night...

Postby kelly_m » Aug 01, 2008 9:52 am

Last night there were plenty of questions and concerns about the new format.

Instead of having everyone repost their lists (yep...lists) I would like to refer you to the threads titled "Concerns/Complaints" (which I should have named Suggestions LOL!) and "Questions about the Forum". Both can be found in OTGF.

Lyn and I would also like to know when/if we will be re-instated with our mod privileges...would have been nice to be able to sticky those two threads at the top, instead they ended up getting buried and many ended up starting new threads instead of continuing in those.

Thanks
K
Kelly
Zone 5a/b

OLD GARDENERS NEVER DIE. THEY JUST SPADE AWAY
kelly_m

Re: Concerns last night...

Postby kelly_m » Aug 01, 2008 10:10 am

Question.

I have noticed that existing users have (old_user) beside their name. Old posts, etc. With all the old posting info, profile info etc.

If that stuff could not be copied over to log us in as existing then how come all that info is here?? Just a PITA for EVERYONE to have to re-register, figure out the signature, avatar functions (which are hit and miss BTW esp with the sig. HTML code under the avattar pic). So now you have 2 of everyone in the system...

K
Kelly
Zone 5a/b

OLD GARDENERS NEVER DIE. THEY JUST SPADE AWAY
kelly_m

Re: Concerns last night...

Postby Eeyore » Aug 01, 2008 11:02 am

Perhaps admin will figure out how to merge the 2 accounts and get us back to where we were.... I notice we don;t have a memberlist anymore, that was always handy for finding members you wanted to send PM's to.
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
----------------------------------
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Return to Feedback