Garden Seed Exchange - Gardening Forums

Seeds I have to Share

Forget the seed catalogues. Trading seeds is a great way to expand your garden with new plants, flowers, fruits, vegetables, shrubs, and trees.

Re: Seeds I have to Share

Postby Lindamct » Sep 07, 2008 1:13 pm

I must apologize to those who I promised to send seeds to. I shall be getting at the list this week! My pc was in the shop for a few days and I couldn't access my journal. I hope I didn't miss anybody! :)
Lindamct

Postby gloria 47 » Sep 10, 2008 2:18 pm

I live in Oshawa and I would like to trade Turtle heads for Solumon seal , and Joseph in the bullrushes if anyone wants to trade
regards gloria In oshawa :lol: :lol:
gloria 47

Postby deesgarden » Sep 18, 2008 10:36 pm

Hello!
I am brand new to this site and to seed exchanging in general. I am an avid seed buyer/collector and end up with too many seeds. Would like to swap. So.............
deesgarden

Postby tweetybird » Oct 17, 2008 11:14 am

hi Linda this is tweetybird. l would love to have perennial,purple lupin,double burgundy hollyhock,balloon flowers an annual larkspur pink, an l can send you some of my yellow daylilys seeds, :)
tweetybird

Postby Lindamct » Oct 17, 2008 11:35 am

Hi tweetybird. I will pm you with my snail mail address. The seeds you requested are still available. Once you send me a self addressed stamped envelope, I will get them off to you. :)
Lindamct

Postby KK » Oct 17, 2008 4:50 pm

Hi Linda, I have received the seeds from you. Wonder if you still have any left for me. I can send you a self addressed stamped envelope. Thanks!
KK

Postby tweetybird » Oct 24, 2008 9:29 am

hi Lindamct its sent out in mail. ok an l have seeds in it for you.yellow daylilies seeds,
tweetybird

Postby Lindamct » Oct 24, 2008 9:58 am

I shall look forward to your mail Tweetybird and will send perennial,purple lupin,double burgundy hollyhock,balloon flowers and annual larkspur pink. Yellow Lily Seeds....that's exciting....thank you! :D
Lindamct

Postby Lindamct » Oct 25, 2008 9:54 am

KK it seems that the pm I have sent to you isn't getting to you. It is still in my out box and not showing sent. I do have seeds left! Take another look at my list okay. Sorry for the confusion but I guess it's some glitch still with the forum upgrade. Please do send me a sase with your requests! :D
Lindamct

Postby KK » Oct 26, 2008 11:19 pm

Linda, Thank you so much! If you still have any of the following seeds that I can share, that would be wonderful. Thanks again!
1) Double Burgundy Hollyhock
2) Blue Balloon Flower
3) Lupin
4) Blue Larkspur
5) Peony Rose Poppy

Would you like me to send you a stamped evenlop? I have pm my email address to you. Wonder if you received it. :roll: Please email me your snail address. Thanks!
KK

PreviousNext

Return to Garden Seed Exchange