Over the Garden Fence - Gardening Forums

Thanks to all of you responding to my photos...!

Pull up a chair and grab a cup of Java for a cozy chat about what's on your mind and what's happening in your neck of the woods. This is a strictly for fun non-gardening topics.

Thanks to all of you responding to my photos...!

Postby Katherine » Nov 30, 2008 9:09 pm

My thanks to Lyn, Brenda, Betty, Pansy, Ron (you are too funny!) Laura and Kelly. It really makes a difference that you've noticed the postings and seem to like the shots! I hope BB gets a chance to see them.

I tried posting this earlier but could not get access.

Kat
Katherine

Re: Thanks to all of you responding to my photos...!

Postby Eeyore » Dec 01, 2008 12:46 am

Kat, I really do appreciate the photos. Like you I notice when people respond. It is a great deal of work to selct and fit the photos to the fourm and then when you get a lot of views but no responses it is dis-heartening because you don't know if people don't like them or don't appreciate them or are just to busy to respond...
Thanks so much for posting the photos, I really do enjoy them and I really do appreciate them!
Lyn
AB, Zone 3A
----------------------------------
“Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” ` James Arthur Baldwin"
Eeyore

Postby butterfly » Dec 01, 2008 6:45 pm

Katherine wrote:My thanks to Lyn, Brenda, Betty, Pansy, Ron (you are too funny!) Laura and Kelly. It really makes a difference that you've noticed the postings and seem to like the shots! I hope BB gets a chance to see them.

I tried posting this earlier but could not get access.

Kat

Hi Kat

I was late viewing them but saw them all today and enjoyed them very much and replied

I know what you mean how it feels when others responds

Makes you feel good and you are apprieated the work you went through

to take them and post
Cheers Butterfly

Having a place to go - is a home. Having someone to love - is a family.
Having both - is a blessing."--Donna Hedges
butterfly

Postby jazz » Dec 01, 2008 7:41 pm

Katherine, I too looked and looked but I did not say thank yu. Lyne is right it does good when someone says thank yu. Got to remember that.

Yu are very talented. Jazz
jazz

Postby Blossom » Dec 01, 2008 10:59 pm

Katharine - I certainly enjoy your photos, but don't always comment. Shame on me. Just to let you know they are appreciated! Thanks for reminding us.
"Life is like an onion - You peel off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep."-Sandberg-
Blossom

Postby Katherine » Dec 01, 2008 11:12 pm

Thank you Jazz and BF. Yes it does matter that people respond. when you see that 45 people have looked at a posting and no one takes the time to respond it kind of makes you feel left out and alone. I think quite a few people commented on these, which makes me feel pretty good.

I know we have had a few stressful times here, in the past, but I think we are all ok now. Or at least I hope so.

Kat
Katherine

Return to Over the Garden Fence